In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations May 25th 2018
We at The Hog and Apple Ltd are committed to protecting any personal information we hold about you. We ensure that we use any information submitted by you in accordance with all applicable laws concerning data protection of that personal information. It is our commitment to our customers to operate our website with integrity and honesty taking care to protect you and any information that may be provided.
Collection of Information
The Hog and Apple Ltd collects personal information such as names, addresses and contact information when it is voluntarily submitted. The information provided is only used to fulfil your specific request and is not used for any other purpose unless permission is given by the individual who provided the information.
The Hog and Apple Ltd does not sell, share or in any other way distribute personal details to other organisations.
The Hog and Apple Ltd may disclose your personal information to third parties only if we are under a duty to comply with any legal obligation to do so. Personal information is never shared with third party companies for marketing purposes.
The Hog and Apple Ltd will use the information you have provided whether online, via phone or via email
- To provide you with the services, products or information you have requested or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to being contacted.
- To fulfil any sales contracts, you have entered into with us
- For internal record keeping including any feedback or complaints
When personal information is provided to us we agree to make every reasonable effort to make such information secure. Only an authorised employee, namely the Data Controller or Data Processor will ever have access to that information. Security and integrity of the data is of the utmost importance.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only use your information for as long as we need it in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested
Your Rights to your personal data
The Hog and Apple Ltd recognises that your information is your information – it does not belong to us and you have important rights which put you in control of your information.
- Right of access to your information and receive a copy of that information if you request it.
- Right to rectification if information is incorrect
- Right to erasure of personal data
- Right to have the processing of your data restricted
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
Gerrard Dillon email@example.com